19 September 2017

Summer Break Is Over

Hello devoted Followers,

We've been quiet. I know. I do apologise! It has been a roller coaster Summer for us. We were far too busy to write blogs; and also enjoying any available sunshine.

Our dream had been on hold for a bit, as we had to get a wedding, two holidays and a crisis out of the way. But it's alive, and we're still on track.

IMPORTANT:
If we can get any chance at all to live on a wide-beam barge for just a few days or weeks, that would be so amazing. So, if you read this and can give us this experience (of course against payment), please do get in touch.

Just a few impressions from the wedding:




Isn't she the most beautiful thing? I'm not allowed to publish photos of her husband, but I can tell you they looked gorgeous together, and the day was perfect. We were in Germany for 10 days and enjoyed every minute.

But back to the dream. This week I'll pop in to the estate agents and find the right one for us. So, very soon, the house is going on the market. We're still letting go of things. And you might want to know that we've been trying to sell a dark brown 2-seater leather recliner sofa (electric), that is in very good condition, but we just haven't found the buyer, yet. If you're interested, do get in touch, we'll find the right price for sure, and you'll be so happy to own it. Here are some pics:









It's looking good. Right?

So, just let me get on with things, so that I have more to say next time. I'm also busy building up my coaching practice (which will obviously move with me to the barge) and setting up workshops. So, lots to do.

If you can help us in any possible way, please be in touch. But we're equally grateful to just hear from you and get to know you if you're passing by (Abingdon-on-Thames).

Till soon.....
Silvia



1 comment: